When you manage email accounts on your server, you may need to reset or change a password for one of your email accounts. You can reset or change your email passwords through your cPanel (by server administrator) and webmail (by end users). The steps below will walk you through the steps to change an email account password through webmail;
- Navigate to your webmail login page, as below
- Login with the your username and default password provided.
- If it is your first time, you will the page below, click on "Got it"
- Select your prefered webmail client. Roundcube Recommended.
- Click on your email address on the right-top of the page and click on "Password & Security" from the drop down.
- On the Password & Security Page, enter your new password twice and click on save.